Nice Day!

Have a Nice Day, Nice meal
Sweet Kisses, and a great Life :D

Just remember one thing: The life is make it for enjoy it!

sábado, 20 de agosto de 2011

Turning the page!

Finally, I can confirme that i'm turning the page.


It's doesn't matter anymore about him  cause i'm living my life at my own...
i'm saying goodbye to everything wrong happened to me a few months ago, every bad word have been told,
to the loneliness that makes me sick, I just want to be very honest and say that I was really bad,
suffering for someone who doesn't care about me, or my feelings, I just wanna be happy, like every woman i see, and laugh, I wanna feel beautiful, i wanna feel that I'm good enough for myself and have friends, that I used to have...


I didn't write before because i was very emotional, and very depressive, and sometimes i wanted to die, but now is so different, i feel so much better, thanks to my closest friends, and family for everything, someday i will return the favor i promisse...














Suicide is the most cowrdly way to get out of problems...!!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario